- "Taking Mankind Into The Future"
- ―Armadyne slogan.
With branch offices and facilities located in London, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Moscow, Sydney, Tokyo, Seoul, and Mexico City, Armadyne is not only one of the planet's biggest and most valuable Elysium contractors, but also the company responsible for building it. The CEO of Armadyne is John Carlyle. Elysium has been powered by Armadyne since 2097.
- Armadyne founder Waite Sapphire graduates from Stanford University with a degree in computer science.
- Armadyne headquarters open in Los Angeles.
- Armadyne first company to develop AI that eclipses power of human brain.
- Sapphire announces "the most ambitious project ever undertaken by man"
- Armadyne sends peacekeeping humanoid robotic systems to Pyonyang.
- U.S. replaces TSA agents with Armadyne Bots
- Sapphire hires John Carlyle, a child prodigy to code SABRE cerebral defense.
- Construction of Elysium torus commences.
- First generation Armadyne bots pass the Turing Test.
- MedPod 1000 debuts.